Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Creation Of this Blog.


Today, that is 6th May,I was watching some news channel showing the handshake between Dr Manmohan Singh and L.K. Advani. Actually i had muted off the volume :P , but that 3 second clip was playing continously with virtual thundering [thankx to the photographers :D ]. I turned on the sound and found that they met in the parliament and keeping thier differences off the shaked hands. I wondered that if this could be a headline!!.

I laughed and laughed over the running commentry like newsreading of the anchor.I live alone so I rang phone to my friends but none of them picked up :( . So I decided to share my views On Blog, that has become famous nowdays.

I am a software engineer currently unemployed :D thats what i know about myself :P.
Comments are Most Welcomed. It can be either +ve or -ve, and keep suggesting me.
Tommorow is 7th may Rabinbdra Nath Tagore to which google india has already changed their logo [shown below] and 4th phase of LokSabha poll. Thats all for Today :) .






No comments:

Post a Comment