Monday, May 11, 2009

Bad Incident Encountered :(


These days some bad incidents happened in my life. First a fairly huge amount of money[ 15K] flew away with my shirt which i had hanged on roof :(( . I couldn't belive myself that how careless I was ? All the running to cops here and there at last went in vain . All of us know how our cops behave with normal people. They just blame you for your carelessness untill they get a call from above* :D =)) . So in just two days my financial status flip-floped ;) .




10 May was Mothers Day. Do you celebrated that? For me it was one good moment that occured after that bad incident. I called my Mom chatted with her, wished her Happy Mothers Day !! Google too changed their logo for mothers day. I love google for that. Now I am listening some good jokes and funny one liners to make my mood better. Next time i will post a good joke and i know you will like that :D.


Google Mothers Day Logo 2009




Google Mothers Day Logo 2008




Google Mothers Day Logo 2007



Google Mothers Day Logo 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment