Monday, November 2, 2009

HTML enabled About me [New orkut]

Orkut has finally made the about me to be HTML enabled ( long ago I was using greasemonkey script for this)Well I did try to play around with the about me , its html enabled alright but there is no option to write in html directly , we need to copy paste stuff from already rendered HTML page .The images are cached in www.orkut.gmodules.com ( except those of photobucket). I did try to get the IP address of all those ppl who visited my profile by inserting a php script behing a jpg but was unsuccessfull as the images are cached. I did try to create a script so that it changes automatically with the day of the week.

dont know if it works. HTML is good , but there will be bugs , hope we find it before it gets fixed.


If You want Designer Images and logos for your profile and about me Join the "Scrap a Song Community " Comm id =97695966 and Best Profiles On Orkut Community Comm id = 97695966 and you will find all the Solutions. You can also Demand the songs you want and how to put songs in About Me of Orkut.
Some SnapShots Of That Community









Or Even You can request here for the Songs and Images for New Html Enabled About Me of orkut .
We Will provide you The help You Want !!



2 comments:

  1. Awesome Pic..
    can I get This type of dancing image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u can
    join the community nd post ur request

    ReplyDelete